Federal Investigation Agency FIA Latest Jobs 2021 Online Apply
Introduction To Organization:-
In this era of unemployment, it has become very difficult to find employment. Study Solution is a platform that allows you to easily find information for all types of jobs and prepare you for tests for all kinds of jobs. As soon as an advertisement about a job is published in a newspaper, this advertisement is also published on the website. We aim to facilitate those users who are jobless. For this purpose, we share the latest govt jobs and private jobs of all departments of Pakistan.
Study Solution Provides the job information of the Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Information and Technology, Ministry of Railway, Ministry of Human Rights, Ministry of Law and Justice, Ministry of Narcotics Control Ministry of National Health Services. These types of testing services include PPSC, FPSC, SPSC, KPSC, BPSC, NTS, PTS, ATS, JTS, CTS, OTS, CTSP, and ITS are also published. You can also explore other department jobs such as FIA, ASF, Pak Army, Pak Airforce, Pak Navy, Punjab Police, Sindh Police, KPK Police, Balochistan Police, NAB, and FBR. In addition, the latest Govt and Private jobs are published daily for those users who can not buy the daily newspaper.
Here in this post, we share the Latest Jobs, Federal Investigation Agency FIA Latest Jobs 2021 Online Apply. These opportunities for the Different Posts. FIA has announced the latest jobs in its organization. Those candidates who live in Pakistan are eligible to apply for the given posts. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting StudySolution.
FIA Jobs Age Relaxation:
There is an age relaxation of 05 years which is included in the age limit details.
FIA Jobs Physical Standards:
The minimum height for men is 5 feet 6 inches. The minimum height for women is 5 feet 4 inches. Chest limits are 33-34.5 for males only.
FIA Jobs Place of Posting:
The place of posting can be anywhere in Pakistan.
How To Apply For This Job:-
- Interested candidates Apply Online by Visiting below.
- Now Click on Register as a new user.
- Enter your Complete details (First Name, Last Name, Father Name, CNIC, Email Address, Contact Number).
- Click on I am not Robot and then click on Send Code to Email.
- Click on the I am not Robot & I agree on option, and then click on Send Code to Phone.
- Enter the code you get in Email and click on verify Email.
- Enter the code you get in Phone SMS and click on verify Phone.
- Click on the last option of I am not a robot, and after that, press submits button.
- Set your new password and click on the Register button.
- Now login with your email and password.
- Click on Apply Online Option
- Fill the online application form, upload a white background photo, Enter other details of address etc.
- Fill the online application form, enter educational details & then submit the online application.
Note: No hard copy Required
What is the age relaxation of FIA Jobs?
All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to upper age relaxation, i.e. 05 years. Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time). Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
Where is the place of posting?
Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anyplace in Pakistan.
Is NOC required for already Govt employees?
Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel. They shall produce NOC at the time of the interview; Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
Need of Original Documents
The applicant shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview. If any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, the candidature of a particular candidate shall stand cancelled, and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of the recruitment and after employment.
Which posts are required for Physical Tests for FIA Jobs?
The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6, 7 &8 shall initially qualify for the physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet measurement assessment followed by a computer-based test (CBT based on MCQs to be conducted at a later stage shall be shortlisted for interview.
At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- By hand, applications will not be accepted/entertained. Additionally, mobile phones are not allowed on test centre premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview physical/endurance and skill tests. The applicant shall submit their applications online on the FiA web portal jobs.fia.gov.pk. After applying for the post, .applicants are advised to check the FIA web portal for important announcements regularly. List of eligible/ineligible candidates, allocation of test centres. Test date assignments, registration slip and different test result (physical/ skill/written)related to recruitment against the above post.
- The candidate will also be informed about the test schedule via SMS on the given mobile number. However, no in this regard shall be sent through the post.
- After scrutiny of applications, the list of ineligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for the information of all concerned. Any candidate who has any grievance (e) regarding his/her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge an inquiry complaint on the FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result, and FIA will be liable to reply to his /her query through its complaint management system.
- Candidates shall not appear in Physical/ skill/CBT tests unless they produce a Registration slip and original CNIC Passport.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-1 1) LDC (BPS-09) Shall have to qualify for the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of the National Information Technology Board (NTTB) before completion of the probation period.
Do You Worry About Your Job Tests?
Good News! Now Study Solution Provides you most important MCQs here for all types of tests like NTS, PTS, OTS, CTS, PPSC, FPSC, etc. Study Solution provides you best & easiest way to prepare yourself here for all types of tests. We provide important subjects MCQs like Islamic Studies, Pak Studies, Maths, General Knowledge, English, Computer Science & Current Affairs month-wise these all subjects part of everting job test. In Future Study Solution Provides You with more important updates. Stay With Us
Follow Us For The Latest Update:
Get Latest Jobs Update “Click Here”
Contact Us on Facebook on Study Solution Official.