How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program-Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2020
In this post, We will share How To Apply For Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program?
The Prime Minister just propelled the Emergency Cash activity in light of the biggest ever social assurance activity throughout the entire existence of Pakistan. 12 million families (72 million people) will get Rs. 12,000 each. The absolute expense of Rs. 144 Billion.
Amount disbursed, number of families, the total amount
• 12 million families
• 12,000 per family
• Total budget Rs. 144 billion
• If the demand for Ehsaas Emergency Cash is higher,
additional resources may be earmarked
What is the Ehsaas SMS campaign
• An SMS campaign will be the entry point to identify
• Citizens can send an SMS on 8171 to check their eligibility
status. They will get an SMS, indicating
• Eligibility; or
• Will be asked to contact their respective district administration
Payment to beneficiaries will be made after biometric verification through more than 50,000 Points of Sale (retail shops).
Read more: Free Apply Online Corona Relief Tigers Force
Apply For Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program (Step By Step Guide)
- Send your CNIC number to 8171
- If CNIC is valid you automatically move to the next step otherwise you will get a message stating “Your CNIC number is not eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program.”
- If the applicant is blocked due to sanity profiling he will be notified via SMS otherwise will move forward to the next step.
- If you or your spouse is a government employee you are not eligible for the Ehsas Emergency Cash Programme and will be notified via SMS otherwise you move on to the next step.
- If the CNIC number is present in the NSER (National Socio-Economic Registry) DataBase and it is eligible for the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program you will be notified via SMS accordingly and how to receive the cash grant.
- If your CNIC is not present in the NSER database please contact your appropriate Ehsaas Registration Center to apply for the program. The list of centers is in the link below.