Onic Sim Numbers List Pakistan Golden, Platinum, Purple, and Standard
Onic Sim was launched in Pakistan on August 14 and can currently be purchased online or from select cities within Pakistan. Many are buying it due to its attractive offers; here, I provide information regarding some of its most valuable features, top numbers, and packages for this SIM.
Are You Searching for an Onic Sim Number and Needing the Ideal One? I have provided the most efficient numbers here so you may obtain one quickly and without hassles.
Onic Sim Numbers Type Wrought Iron This year, On ic Network has introduced four types of numbers. Each variety comes with unique prices, some being low-cost but others more costly.
Onic SIM card Prices
|Network Type||Onic Sim|
How Many Types of ONIC Sim?
There are four types of Onic sim numbers.
1: Standard Number
2: Golden Number
3: Purple Number
4: Platinum Number
ONIC Standard Number
Onic Network provides Standard Numbers free of charge; to obtain one, you’ll need the ability to choose one of the three packages offered. Below is a selection of standard numbers you may receive.
At Onic, their golden number costs 4500 rupees, and activation of one of their packages is necessary to activate its SIM. Their golden sim number is easy to remember. Below, you will find their golden numbers.
ONIC Purple Numbers
Onic SIM offers purple numbers at an attractive rate of Rs 600 each, and they’re easy to remember; choose any plan with Onic SIM to purchase this option – all the purple numbers listed below!
ONIC Platinum Number
Onic Sim’s most costly number is valued at 22,500 Rupees; its simple reading and writing are highly prized among business owners for this reason alone. Below is a selection of numbers that one quickly remembers – they make good gifts, too!
How to Buy ONIC sim 2023-24
People unfamiliar with Onic’s service might not know where or how they can buy its SIM. Purchase of Onic SIM is easy – all it requires is minutes at home! Order it through an internet merchant; there will be more details in subsequent steps of this guideline.
- To buy an Onic SIM, visit their official website and select one of three packages before clicking register.
- After entering your email address to register the account, an email with your verification code will arrive in your inbox – once entered in this field, click “Next.”
- Both physical SIMs and E-SIM options will be displayed on your screen, allowing you to select your preferred type.
- After deciding which SIM you would like, like either number 1 to switch over or 4 for number change (the new or old number), choose your unique number from the box below, then continue selecting unique number(s).
- Once you’ve selected a number, make a note of both your address and personal information.