CS 502 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2019
Assignment No. 03
SEMESTER Fall 2019
CS502- Fundamentals of Algorithms
Total Marks: 20
Due Date: 15/01/2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
• The assignment is submitted after due date.
• The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
• The assignment is fully or partially copied from (other student or ditto copy from handouts or internet).
• Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
• The assignment is not submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Your submission must include:
• Assignment should be in .doc or .docx format.
• Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx180200786.doc).
Assignment submission through email is NOT acceptable
The objective of this assignment is
• To give basic knowledge and understanding of Graphs.
• To develop the understanding between adjacency list and adjacency matrix representations.
Your answer must follow the below given specifications.
• Font style: “Times New Roman”
• Font color: “Black”
• Font size: “12”
• Bold for heading only.
• Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
• No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
• Your answer should be precise and to the point, avoid irrelevant detail.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 28
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted at or before 15/01/2020.
Everywhere we see objects and some sort of interaction between them. If we are needed to model this connection or relationship between them, the graphs is a good way to model it.
A graph G = (V, E) consists of a finite set of vertices V (or nodes) and E, a binary relation on V called edges. E is a set of pairs from V. If a pair is ordered, we have a directed graph. For unordered pair, we have an undirected graph.
There are two ways of representing graphs: using an adjacency matrix and using an adjacency list.
Question No 01: (Marks: 10)
Draw an undirected Graph for the following Adjacency list representation as given below,
Question No 02: (Marks: 10)
Draw a directed graph for the following matrix format representation,
For any query about the assignment, contact at [email protected]
Click Here For Solution File
Click Here For More Detail
For More Latest Update Stay With Us.