CS 508 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2019
In this post I am sharing link of CS 508 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2019 of Virtual University (VU). Keep visiting StudySolution for updated assignment solutions.
Assignment No. 03
Semester Fall 2019
CS508 – Modern Programming Languages
Due Date:16 January 2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
· The assignment is completely or partially copied from (other student, handouts or internet).
· Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
· The assignment is not submitted in .rar format.
Following Files Must be submitted in a single .zip or .rar file.
· Code file(s) .java file only
· A .gif file which shows working of your Application (For Recording .gif a software named Screentogif is uploaded on LMS, or you can use any other gif recording tool as well)
You are not required to submit the complete project, only copy these files from project folder. Please note if you submit doc or txt file you will be awarded 0 marks. Make sure to write your own VU ID in the assignment file(s) otherwise assignment will not be accepted.
If you do not submit any of the above mentioned file 50% marks per file will be deducted.
The objective of this assignment is to give hands on practice on Java programming language.
Lectures Covered: This assignment covers Lecture # 27 – 31
You are required to create a multithreaded java console application which will read a text file and write processed output in another text file.
· The program will be able to read the text file provided named input.txt using a separate thread.
· Calculate the number of characters in the file as per your student id.
· Last number of your student id is the character your program will calculate from the given list below.
|Last Number in ID
||Character to calculate
||Last Number in ID
||Character to calculate
· Output the result on the screen.
· Create a new thread which will create an output file and store the result in that file.
Output.gif has been attached with this Assignment file please observe this file carefully your program’s output must be like this output file.
Click Here For Solution File
For More Latest Update Stay With Us.