HEC Announces Chinese Government New Scholarship Program 2023-24
HEC Announces Chinese Government New Scholarship Program 2023-24 the Chinese Government Scholarship Program for 2023–24 has been made public by the Higher Education Commission HEC. The application period will close on December 15th, 2022.
Please visit below to check the deadline and submit an online application for the HAT test (Master & PhD) and the USAT test (Undergraduate). If you already have a valid HAT or USAT score obtained after January 1, 2022, you may submit the score on the HEC portal during the application submission process.
Criteria for Eligibility to Receive the HEC China Scholarship in 2023–2024
- Applicants are required to be from Pakistan.
- To be eligible for the Undergraduate/program, Bachelor’s applicants must have completed a minimum of 12 years of schooling (intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC).
- They must be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- A bachelor’s degree (16 years) and being under the age of 35 at the time of application are requirements for those who wish to enrol in a master’s degree programme.
- To be eligible for a PhD or a Doctoral programme, applicants need to be under 40 and have a Masters’s degree, MS or MPhil earned within the past 17 or 18 years.
- You must satisfy the application requirements outlined on the website and portal for the China Scholarship Council.
- To enter the universities to which you have applied, you must demonstrate that you are qualified academically, have sufficient language skills, and meet other admission requirements.
- All applicants must give either their HAT or USAT exam scores. The applicant must have received a score of at least 50 out of 100 on either the HAT or the USAT.
A list of the available programmes
The Chinese Government Scholarship Program provides financial support to international students, teachers, and scholars who wish to pursue degree programmes in China at the undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral levels. Some degree programmes require an additional year of preparatory Chinese language study.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)||Chinese Language (Preparatory study year*)|
How To Apply:
Please visit below to apply online.
Fore More Update Stay With Us.