Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Shahbaz Sharif, has announced the date for the qualified students (New Phase) Laptop Scheme. Under the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2022–2023.
The Higher Education Commission will give away 200,000 free laptops during this New Phase – IV and V, which will take place between 2022 and 2023. These laptops will be distributed to institutions that award degrees and universities in the public sector.
Beginning in November 2022, the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme will transition into its next phase. Therefore, this page aims to outline the requirements and procedures that must be followed to receive a free laptop from Shahbaz Sharif. Everyone in the class must register for the new phase of getting free laptops.
New Phase of the Prime Minister’s Laptop Initiative for Young People in 2023:
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online according to the available statistics from the HEC, the First Phase of Free Laptops was recently launched. During that phase, the PM agreed to hand out around 100,000 laptops across all government agencies. To reach its goal of distributing 500,000 computers during the next four years, the government has just decided to give away around 200,000 laptops at no cost.
Initially, PM laptops were only given out to students enrolled in public universities; however, the programme has now expanded to include public institutions and technical colleges, to make the programme more accessible to students who qualify.
Registration for the PM Laptop Scheme, New Phase, is Now Available Online
Students who are qualified for the second phase of the PM laptop scheme have been informed that the new phase of the programme has been announced. The application period for this Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online will begin in November 2022 and run through January 10 of the following year (2023). Registration will start in November 2022.
- Eligibility Criteria for the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme The eligibility criteria for the Prime Minister’s laptop scheme are described in this section. Before submitting their applications, the students should read this.
- Students must earn a grade point average of at least 50% to pass their Matric, Intermediate, Graduation, or Master’s degree exams.
- When applying for the PM Laptop Scheme, students need to have achieved a grade point average of at least 50% in their most recent academic year.
- The laptop programme is not a component of any universities that offer distance learning.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online the information for the criterion that was just discussed comes from reliable sources. Candidates who satisfy such requirements are encouraged to apply for the New Phase Laptop Scheme being offered by the Prime Minister.
Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme Online Registration Eligibility
Only students enrolled in a PhD or M.Phil programme were eligible to apply for the free laptop programme when it first started. Candidates for the Secondary School Certificate, the Higher Secondary School Certificate, and the Graduation who meet such conditions are now eligible to apply for this laptop initiative.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online students currently enrolled in secondary education can submit their applications for this programme through a university. Students attending Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) and Virtual University are eligible to apply for this programme.
Instructions for the Laptop Scheme in General:
The students would benefit more from reading the general guidelines for the New Phase Laptop Scheme than any other resource when applying for the free Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online. Students interested in participating in this new programme phase, which will allow them to receive free computers, should complete the below steps. Students will have no trouble submitting their applications once they have met these requirements.
- To begin, students must access the official website.
- Check your current application status by clicking on the “Application Status” tab once the student has registered him or herself.
- After that, you will need to go to the ‘Eligible Universities’ link to review the list of qualified universities for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online.
- You must submit your details to receive a free laptop if your university is selected to participate in the PM Laptop Scheme.
- During the registration process, students are required to input their CNIC Number, Mobile Number, and Email Address.
- To prevent you from submitting inaccurate information, we will deactivate your registration.
- After this, you can go to the ‘Search Focal Person’ option to look up the name of the PM Laptop Scheme focal person at your university and the contact details for that person.
If students have any queries or run into problems with the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2022-23 Registration Online, they should go to the ‘FAQs link, which has answers to questions posed regularly. Suppose customers experience difficulties in the SMS receiving service during the application process for the PM Laptop Scheme. In that case, they can file their complaints by emailing [email protected]. Students in Occupied Kashmir who have grievances to register may do so by emailing [email protected].
PM Laptop Scheme Online Registration 2023 Last Date:-
The last date for online registration is 20 June 2023.
Students must enter their exact mobile number to file a complaint properly.