Intelligence Bureau IB Federal Government Organization Jobs 2021
Introduction To Organization:-
Here in this post, we share the Latest Jobs Intelligence Bureau IB Federal Government Organization Jobs 2021. These opportunities for the Different Posts. IB has announced the latest jobs in its organization. Those candidates who live in Pakistan are eligible to apply for the given posts.
Interested Candidates who live in Pakistan are eligible to apply for these jobs. StudySolution provides the best jobs update daily. For More Details, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting StudySolution.
Today IB announces the latest jobs in its organization. These jobs are for different posts. We share the latest jobs update daily. Below jobs are available for different posts. Data Entry Operator (BS-14), Stenotypist (BS-14), GD (BS-11), OM (BS-11), Tech(BS-11), Vehicle Mechanic(BS-11), GD (BS-07), OM (BS-07), Tech (BS-14).
|Last date To Apply:||30-11-2021|
Terms & Conditions:-
- The applicants are required to apply online.
- Candidates must not register on any other website or online forum in connection with their registration of application.
- The applicants must not send hard copies of their applications.
- Candidates would get themselves registered on the web portal against their CNICs.
- Applicants having a foreign spouse will be treated as ineligible. Disable quota is not applicable.
- The applicants serving in the government departments shall produce NOC from their respective departments at interviews.
- Any serving individual who conceals their being in government service when applying for the subject post would render themself ineligible. Their candidature would be liable to cancellation when it comes to the knowledge of the department.
- The upper age limit would be calculated/considered from the closing date of the receipt of applications. The five (05) years of general relaxation has already been included in the upper age limit. Further ease in upper age limit is also relaxable as per rules viz:
- By ten years for in-service government servants who have completed 02 years of continuous service on the closing date of the receipt of application.
- By 15 years or the number of years served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan (Army, Navy and Air Force only), whichever is less for released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- By 03 years in case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, Sindh (R), Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, Tribal Districts, and GB, but in case of claiming previous 10/15 years age relaxation, this relaxation for 03 years will not be admissible.
- By 05 years for a widow, son or daughter of the deceased civil servant who died during service. Note: A candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one category specified above; he shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one type.
- Candidates belonging to Sindh (Rural) shall mention the quota of Sindh(R).
- Those candidates claiming age relaxation at 8 (b) must mention a reason for discharge from armed forces. If a candidate has already availed the opportunity of age relaxation as an ex-serviceman, he will not be eligible for this relaxation a second time.
- The claimed academic certificates/domicile / CNIC and other relevant documents shall be considered valid only if issued before the cut-off date for application submission.
- The eligible candidates shall undergo a written test/shorthand test/typing / physical examination where ever applicable, and those securing the top positions would be called for interviews. Dates for tests and interviews will be communicated to the applicants through the Web Portal. Moreover, applicants are required to visit the web portal regularly for intimation regarding test/interview dates.
- The selected candidates will have to execute a bond/undertaking to the effect that they will serve the department for a minimum period of five years if required. Otherwise, expenditure incurred on their training will have to be refunded with a fine as may be prescribed. They would be governed by Civil Servants Act 1973, rules made thereunder from time to time and Essential Services Maintenance Act. They would also have to undergo medical fitness examination. The selected candidates shall have to furnish an undertaking to the effect that they shall serve initially for a minimum of five (05) years in their respective district of domicile, until and unless the department requires their services in any other area/region.
- The selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan, i.e. also in far-flung areas.
- The candidates shall have to appear in interviews in their respective province of domicile or in the city deemed appropriate by the department.
- The Competent Authority has the right to reject any application without assigning any reason or even dispense with the whole recruitment process or withhold filling of some vacancies due to administrative reasons. All the original documents will be verified at the time of the interview. Any candidate who is found ineligible or fails to provide the required copy (s) (including academic certificates/degrees, experience certificates, departmental permission letter, CNIC, domicile etc.) will be disqualified.
- Any individual, who uploads/disseminates the call letter on social media / any other forum, his candidature shall be liable to cancellation. No TA / DA will be admissible.
How To Apply For This Job:-
Interested Candidates, Please Note all the below steps carefully that how to apply for Intelligence Bureau IB Federal Government Organization Jobs 2021.
- Interested Candidate Apply Online By visiting below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test or interview.
Follow Us For The Latest Update:
Get Latest Jobs Update “Click Here”
Contact Us on Facebook on Study Solution Official.