Table of Contents
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Admissions 2022 Open
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Admissions 2022 Open the National University of Sciences and Technology is a public research university. The National University of Science and Technology (NUST) is Pakistan’s top-ranked university. Registration for NUST Admissions 2022 Undergraduate Programs is now open on the NET NUST website.
Candidates may take the entry test more than once, with the highest score being taken into consideration for admission. In any one series, however, only one attempt is permitted for each discipline in which the series is competing.
The National Examination Test (NET) is created from texts specified for HSSC courses. Candidates studying for the NET examination are advised to consult all relevant textbooks published by various educational boards. The National Eligibility Test (NET) is held in three locations: Islamabad (NUST Campus), Karachi, and Quetta.
In Islamabad, the Test is administered using a computer-based platform. This exam is held in March and July in Karachi and Quetta, and it is conducted on paper alone.
Three series of NET will be held in accordance with the following schedule:
|Series – 1
|14 Nov – 21 Dec 2021
|28 Dec 2021 onwards
|Series – 2
|Feb – Mar 2022
|Series – 3
|May – Jun 2022
|Jun – Jul 2022
Computer Based Test Timings:
- Morning: 0900-1200 hrs
- Afternoon: 1400-1700 hrs
Sample of Computer-Based NUST Entry Test (CBNET):
|Engineering / Computer Science / BS Mathematics (With Chemistry)
Engineering / Computer Science /BS Mathematics (With Computer Science)
|Business Studies & Social Sciences
|Bachelor of Architecture / Industrial Design
Eligibility for NUST Admissions:
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks each in SSC and HSSC OR equivalent exams (as per IBCC equivalence).
- Candidates of the FA/FSc stream can apply for NET on the basis of FA/FSc Part-I but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of FA/FSc certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate.
- All non-FSc stream candidates must have an equivalence certificate of their qualification, duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan in relevant groups/subjects and with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level or any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of O Level (SSC) equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) office but confirmation of their admission is subject to provision of A-Level (HSSC) equivalence certificate duly obtained from IBCC, Pakistan.
- Candidates of O/A level or any other foreign qualification are advised to contact IBCC, Pakistan for issuance of equivalence certificates as per university requirements with more than 60% marks in required subjects/group, well in time. Any deficiency of subjects or non-provision of the IBCC equivalence certificate before the start of classes will lead to cancellation of admission at any stage.
- Merit for BS Biotechnology programme will be based on complete FSc / A Level or equivalent qualification (as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate) result.
For Lists of Programs Please Visit Below:
For More Update Stay With Us.