QatarGas announces new job openings for all nationalities: how to apply
According to a source, Qatar Gas has just made an announcement on new employment opportunities within the state of Qatar. The company provides attractive salaries of up to 12,000 Qatari Riyals to prospective employees.
The state-owned company QatarEnergy operates 14 liquefied natural gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes, making Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world. QatarEnergy is a subsidiary of QatarGas.
To be eligible for consideration for the open jobs, prospective candidates are expected to meet the following prerequisites:
- There is a requirement that the minimum age be at least 21 years old.
- Educational background pertinent to the position and relevant professional experience in the relevant field.
- Powerful communication abilities and an attitude that encourages teamwork are essential.
- English and Arabic language skills are desirable but not required. Proficiency in English is required.
Required Documents are as follows:
Applicants are strongly encouraged to compile the following information to make the application process more streamlined:
- Latest version of your resume or CV, outlining your experience and qualifications.
- Certificates and certifications obtained via academic study that are compatible with the position’s criteria.
- Credentials obtained in one’s field of expertise, if relevant.
- Identification documents that are current and valid (such as a passport or a Qatari ID, for example).
- Photos in the size required by passports.
The application process can be found on the official website of Qatar Gas, which can be accessed by anybody interested.
To view the list of opportunities that are currently available, go to the “Careers” or “Job Opportunities” area of the website.
- Choose the employment role you are interested in, then click the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill out the application form online with precise information about yourself and your professional experience.
- Please ensure you have uploaded all essential papers per the application form.
- Before sending in your application, make sure to read over and check all of the information that was provided.
Positions Available at QatarGas:
|HR Agreements & Global Mobility Officer||Qatar|
|Senior Loss Prevention Engineer||Qatar|
|Telecom Engineer (OES)||Qatar|
|Senior Environmental Analyst||Qatar|
|Leadership Development Lead||Qatar|
|Leadership Development Specialist||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Chemical Engineering||Qatar|
|Sr. Subsea Pipelines Integrity Engineer||Qatar|
|National Development Specialist||Qatar|
|Competency & Performance Management Specialist||Qatar|
|Head of Project Execution-Special Proj.||Qatar|
|Head of Project Execution||Qatar|
|Head of Project Controls & Bus. Services||Qatar|
|For Qatari High School Graduates only – Technical Preparation Program||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Business & Finance Majors||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Computer Majors||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Electrical Engineering||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Petroleum Engineering||Qatar|
|Fresh Qatari Graduate Opportunities – Mechanical Engineering||Qatar|