Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Latest 2021
Alfalah Scholarship scheme latest 2021 independent inquiries by the Alfalah Scholarship scheme office bearers confirm each student’s financial situation. The final decision about the awarding of scholarships is made by Alfalah’s executive committee. The entire process takes no more than three months. Because the funds are very limited, most students who are deserving are chosen. Selection criteria are primarily based on academic achievements, family income, and the number of dependents in a family.
How to Apply:
- If you are an eligible student, it is easy to apply for financial assistance.
- Just download the application form here for the Scholarship.
- Now Print it, get the form attested from the head of your institution, and mail (post) it TO ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME Head Office along with the required attachments.
- You will be called for an interview, if necessary.
- The application form can be submitted latest by October 31, 2021.
Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate, DAE, Undergraduate and Postgraduate students from all the provinces of Pakistan including Gilgit/Baltistan can apply for a scholarship
- Students enrolled in Government Institutes can apply
- The institute must be Registered/Recognized by the relevant authorities/Institutes
- Students must have scored more than 70% marks in Matric and 60% marks in Inter, DAE, and higher levels in the last board/university exam.
- (Minority students with 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE, and above) can apply.)
- Orphan Students
- Students belonging to IDPs and Earthquake affected areas
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship
Following are Ineligible:
- Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Studying at Lavish Institutes
- Studying abroad
- Students who secured admission on Self-Finance Basis
- Students with Sound Financial position
- Those receiving scholarships from any other organization or Government.
Documents required for Alfalah Scholarship Scheme Application
- Attested documents to be attached
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ results.
- Photocopy of fee slip (Last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (Mentioning course start and ending dates. The specimen is available on the Alfalah website.
- Iqrar Nama (to be downloaded from Alfalah website) www.alfalahss.org Applicants of intermediate, BA, BSc, B.Com will attach Iqrar Nama on plain paper (A4) while students of DAE, BS(H), MS, Masters, MBBS, BSc Engineering, LLB, etc will send the Iqrar Nama on stamp paper worth Rs.50,40 or 20 dully attested by the Notary Public/Oath Commissioner as and when asked by the office i.e. after approval of their application for grant of scholarship.