Up Scholarship – UP Scholarship Status And Other Complete Details 2022
The Up scholarship in Uttar Pradesh is intended for students who are a part of the state’s extensive educational system, which includes more than 2 lakh schools and more than 60 universities. The Uttar Pradesh (UP) Scholarship Program is designed to provide financial assistance to students at various stages of education throughout the state. Many pre-matriculation and post-matriculation programmes are available for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General categories.
What exactly do these scholarships have in store for you? When and how may you apply for them? It contains every important detail regarding each UP scholarship, including the projected application period for each scholarship, eligibility requirements, the application process, the award details, and more. With these scholarships, you can pursue your academic goals in the manner of your choosing.
The Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department provided scholarships to students in the ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades and undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma students for both renewal and new students. Pre-Matric Scholarships are available to students in the ninth and tenth grades who demonstrate financial need.
Post-Matric Scholarships are available to students in the 11th and 12th grades who plan to continue their education after high school. In addition, students can view scholarship applications from previous years by visiting the official website. Open the “Status” section on the homepage and select the desired Year to check the status of your application by inputting your Registration Number and date of birth into the appropriate fields.
All of the details about the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, including the application deadline, when the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship will be distributed to Pre and Post Matric students, and how to check the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status 2021-22, will be covered in this article. UP Scholarship Scheme 2021-22: What You Need to Know, Therefore, please take your time reading this content.
Renewal and New UP Scholarships for Academic Year 2021-22
For the academic Year 2021-22, many applicants have submitted applications for the Up Scholarship programme. After finishing the UP Pre-Matric (9th and 10th), Post-Matric (11th and 12th), Dashmottar & Post-Matric Outside the State Scholarship application form process on October 25, 2021, the Saksham Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System completed the UP Post-Matric Outside the State Scholarship application form process on October 25, 2021.
After completing the application form procedure, the organisation has made it possible to check the status of their Scholarship Status Application Form online which can be accessed through the website. Students from any category can check scholarship status (general, SC, SC, OC) who have applied for the Pre & Post Matric Scholarship by logging onto their account with their login information, including their registration number and date of birth.
Scholarship Status for the University of Pennsylvania in 2021-2022 (Pre and Post Matric):
|Type of Scholarship||State Level Scholarship|
|For Programs||Pre-matric (9th and 10th)
Post Matric (Intermediate),
Post Matric other than Intermediate,
Post-Matric outside state
Criteria for Eligibility
The candidate must meet the following standards to be considered for participation in the programme:
- Applicants must be legal residents of Uttar Pradesh and possess a domicile certificate issued by a government agency or institution.
- A student enrolled in one of the state’s schools or colleges must apply.
- Students in class 9th or 10th are eligible for a scholarship under the pre-matric class 9-10 category if they are in 9th or 10th grade.
- The University of Pennsylvania Scholarship Post-matriculants must have finished the tenth grade (high school) and be enrolled in either the eleventh or twelfth grade to qualify.
- The University of Pennsylvania Scholarship Participants in programmes other than 11-12 must have completed class 12 and be enrolled in any higher education programme at a public institution to be considered for admission.
Income Requirements for the UP Scholarship in 2021-22
- The family’s annual income cannot exceed two lakhs rupees to qualify for post-secondary scholarships.
- Except for those in the 12th grade, the household’s annual income from all sources must not exceed two lakhs rupees in total for all categories, including the 12th grade.
- The annual income of the beneficiaries of the UP Pre-Matric Scholarship cannot exceed one lakh rupees in any category.
Documents Required for the UP Scholarship 2021-22
- The candidates must submit the following documents:
- The qualifying examination’s mark sheet and certificates are attached.
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of Residency
- Certificate of Income for the Year (online generated)
- Aadhar Card is a government-issued identification card.
- Passbook for the Bank
- Fee Receipt Number (if applicable)
- An amount that is non-refundable on an annual basis
- a copy of the receipt for the fee that was submitted to the school or college
- The current registration number of the board or university in question.
- Photograph of the most recent passport size scanned
- Documents and certificates from other sources that are relevant
PFMS Status Scholarship for Pre and Post Matric Students in 2021-22
For the most part, there are only two necessary qualification requirements: the student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh, and their family’s annual income must be less than Rs. 2 lacs. Following the completion of the application process, you will be able to view the UP Scholarship Beneficiary List as well as the status of your scholarship on the Scholarship scheme’s official website.
How to Check the Status of Your Scholarship Online
Students who have successfully submitted the Up Scholarship Application Form 2021-22 can access the UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22 to check their scholarship applications. To accomplish this, you will need to follow the simple processes mentioned below:
- After this On the home page, click on Status in the Menubar.
- Now, you can click on the Application Status 2021-22 option.
- Next, enter the essential information, such as the student’s registration number and birthdate, into the appropriate fields.
- Fill out the form and your UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22 will display on the screen as a result of your input.
Note: Check the Status of Your Scholarship is available soon.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
What exactly is a University of Pennsylvania scholarship?
A UP scholarship provides financial assistance to students who are residents of Uttar Pradesh (UP). Scholarships are offered to students from the SC/ST/OBC/general categories for pre-matriculating and post-matriculating studies. Many different government agencies grant scholarships under this banner, including the Minority Welfare Department, the Backward Classes Welfare Department, the Tribal Welfare Department, and Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.
What documents are necessary to apply for a UP Scholarship?
When applying for a UP scholarship, applicants must submit supporting documentation for their application to be considered. Please see the part titled “UP Scholarship – Required Documents” in this guide for more information.
Is it possible for students from the general category to apply for these scholarships?
Yes, students from the general category can apply for and receive benefits under the UP scholarships.
What should I do if I have not received my University of Pennsylvania Scholarship Amount?
Suppose the student has not received the UP Scholarship Amount even though the authorities have accepted the status. In that case, this indicates that the university has denied your application form.
When will the money from the UP Scholarship be delivered?
According to the announcement, the monies will be distributed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh starting in the following month of 2022.
Is it possible to verify the status of a UP Scholarship 2022 application without providing a registration number?
The Scholarship Status UP 2022 cannot be verified without a registration number, which is not available online.
How many students can benefit from the University of Pennsylvania scholarship programmes?
All students who meet the qualifying requirements for the scholarships can receive benefits under these programmes.