RTPS – What is RTPS – Bihar RTPS Portal – How to File an RTPS Bihar Application
A website developed by the Bihar government to make it easier for citizens to receive their caste and income certificates is known as the RTPS Bihar online portal. Thanks to this programme, people will now be able to receive their Bihar caste certificate with greater ease than they had in the past.
Because these documents are vital records that are highly beneficial in submitting numerous forms, such as the initiative, it will make people’s lives easier and welcome change. Continue reading to learn more about the RTPS Bihar online portal and how to submit an RTPS Bihar online application for employment.
What Exactly Is RTPS?
A protocol for best effort and reliable pub-sub communications over unreliable transports such as UDP in both unicast and multicast environments, RTPS (Real Time Publish Subscribe Protocol) is defined as follows:
A protocol called RTPS has been standardised by the OMG (Object Management Group) as the interoperability protocol for Data Distribution Service (DDS) implementations. DDS is a standard widely used in the aerospace and defence industries for real-time applications, and RTPS extends that standard.
Aside from the RTPS implementations embedded in the various DDS implementations, there are standalone lightweight RTPS implementations, with eProsima Fast RTPS being the most advanced in terms of performance, features, and conformance to the most recent release of the RTPS standard, among others.
RTPS Bihar Services provide RTPS Bihar Services.
Services such as the following can be obtained through the RTPS web portal:
- Obtain a Certificate of Caste
- Obtain a Certificate of Income
- Obtain a Certificate of Legal Residence in the Area
- Obtain a Certificate of Good Character.
- Obtain an OBC Certificate of Compliance.
- Obtain a Certificate of Possession of Land.
- For a variety of credentials, the Tatkal Center provides services.
The RTPS Bihar Online Portal has the following characteristics:
- Users will now be able to see audits that have been postponed, denied, or appealed using RTPS’s new audit tracking system.
- The portal enables the general public to quickly and easily access a wide range of services provided by the government.
- It enables individuals to keep track of their applications and check their online applications’ status regularly.
- Users can use the portal to request services, pay for the services they have used, and even monitor the delivery of services to ensure that they are correctly delivered.
- A text message will be sent to them whenever a service is ready to pick up and deliver.
- A comprehensive FAQ section is also available on the portal, which can dispel any concerns or fears.
- The majority of certificates, if adequately reviewed and accepted, may be processed in as little as 10 to 15 days, making this a highly efficient and rapid procedure.
- In the case of land certificates, applications should be filed to the RTPS or Anchaladhikari office closest to the applicant.
- Registration for Online Services with the RTPS Bihar
- By clicking here, you will be sent to the Bihar RTPS website.
- Locate the Citizen Section on the left-hand side of the screen and click on Register Yourself.
- A pop-up window appears, requesting personal information.
- Fill in all essential information, including your name, age, email address, and phone number.
- Once you’ve finished, click on the Submit button.
- If your registration is successful, you will receive an OTP on the mobile number you provided at registration.
- You must enter this OTP, choose a strong password, and complete the captcha to complete your registration.
What is the procedure for submitting an RTPS Bihar application?
- First and foremost, go to the Bihar RTPS website for more information.
- After that, enter your login, password, and the presented captcha. Once you have completed the needed information, click on the Submit button to begin the login process.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can proceed to the next step, which is to request or file an application, as the case may be.
- Go to the Home Page and select the Apply Online tab to apply online.
- The Terms and Conditions will be displayed in a pop-up window after clicking that button. Continue reading until you are satisfied, then click on I agree to move further.
- Following that, select the district or locality you require your certificate.
After that, fill out the form with your information and register your mobile number with the portal. You will receive a verification code in your registered mobile number once you click the following button.
- Once you have entered the verification code, you will be directed to a screen to complete the required information.
- Then, once you’ve finalised the information, you’ll be directed to a payment gateway, which will provide you with various options for paying the processing charge. Net Banking, credit and debit card alternatives are among the available possibilities.
After you have paid the requisite amount, you will be given an application ID that you can use for future reference.
Status of the RTPS Bihar Application
- To check the status of your application, log on to the Bihar RTPS online application system.
- Go to the Application Status link on the front page.
- Once you’ve arrived at the website, enter your application ID and click Submit to find out the status of your application in real-time.