CS 408 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2019
Assignment No. 3
Semester: FALL 2019
CS408 – Human Computer Interaction
Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 20-01-2020
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- Assignment is submitted after due date.
- Submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
- Assignment is copied (From internet/students).
The objective of this assignment is to:
- Enable you to understand the use of Norman’s design principles.
- Enable you to understand how to build an interaction framework.
Assignment Submission Instructions
You have to submit only.doc/ docx file on the Assignments interface of CS408 at VULMS. Assignment submitted in any other format will not be accepted and will be graded zero marks.
For any query about the assignment, contact only at [email protected]
Do not post queries related to assignment on MDB.
|Question No.1||10 Marks|
Do the following evaluations of Norman’s design principles and fill the table accordingly;
· For the good designed device: state what is good about the design and why you find it well designed.
· For the badly designed device: state what the problem is and why you find it to be a problem.
(For example: Visibility: A TV remote is showing all the operations it can perform with a better sectioning in a good arrangement. Each function can be seen on the remote, but all the functions which are needed and which are needed rarely, it makes your deign a bit complex and difficult for a naïve user to understand.)
Question No. 2 05 Marks
Make a scenario in your mind that you are running mobile shop and want to start it as an online business as well and you have to develop web portal for this. Keeping a scenario in your mind make a Hi -fidelity prototype of your idea. Develop at least 2 interfaces.
The deadline to submit your assignment solution is Monday, 20th January 2020. Your assignment must be submitted within the due date through VULMS. No assignment will be accepted through email after the due date.
Click Here For Solution File