CS 507 Assignment No 3 Solution Fall 2019
Assignment No. 03
CS507: Information Systems
Due Date: 20 Jan, 2020
The objective of this assignment is to;
1- Evaluate student understandings in development and design processes for information systems. 2 – Practice design tools for information systems.
- This assignment contains 4 questions; you are required to solve all of
- All questions in this assignment cover the topics from lecture 23 to For all questions your answer must be concise, to the point and compact not more than 4 to 5 lines along with any diagram if required.
- It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due
- The assignment is not in MSWORD DOC/DOCX
- The submitted assignment does not open or file is
- Assignment is copied (partial or full) from any source (websites, forums, students, etc.)
- Assignment sent by email will not be
1 Question No 1: (10 Marks)
- Using a suitable design tool for CBIS, Draw a diagram for Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) of a typical medical clinic focusing only on new patient visit. The diagram should cover the followings,
- The steps that a Patient has to follow
- Corresponding actions from hospital staff
- Actions of doctor(s)
- Required information particulars at either of patient, staff or doctor can be ignored.
- What is the name of SDLC tool used to solve Question 1.1? Write at least three characteristics of the design
2 Question No 2: (10 Marks)
- What SDLC design tool can be used to describe different stockholders/components, their types and characteristics, their relationships, in the scenario given in question 1?
- Draw a suitable diagram that can help database designers to propose a database design for the given
- Write at least five building blocks of the selected tool used to solve question 1.
|Note: assignment solutions only in MSWORD format shall be accepted, Best of Luck|
Watch Video For complete Solution, take idea and make your solution:
Click Here For Solution File
For More Latest Update Stay With Us.