Table of Contents
How To Unsubscribe Jazz Tune | How to UNSUB Jazz Tune
The merger of Mobilink and Warid in Pakistan resulted in the establishment of the mobile network and internet service provider known as Jazz. Its services for prepaid and postpaid customers are available to both individual customers and business customers.
Customers can take advantage of several services offered by Jazz, including the Jazz caller tuning service. Jazz clients now have the option of having their callers listen to their preferred jazz music whenever they receive a call rather than a normal ringing tone.
In this post, in addition to the list of caller tunes and the fees associated with the service, we will also demonstrate how to subscribe to and unsubscribe from Jazz Caller Tunes.
You will be able to subscribe to dial tunes additionally Hamd-o-naat, songs, play tunes, or a movie dialogue of his own choosing to the person who calls you by taking advantage of this offer.
When someone phones you, the person on the other end will hear your custom ringtone or one of your favorite tones. You will be able to convey to your friends and family members how you feel about them in this way.
Caller Tune Code for Jazz
- To activate the option of a caller tune, we can either dial 230 or send a sub to the number 230.
- Caller song code for jazz
How to sign up for and opt out of the jazz caller tune mailing list
The following is a guide that will walk you through the process of subscribing to or unsubscribing from jazz caller tune services.
- To subscribe or activate your jazz caller tune ringtone, call the number 230 or text the word’sub’ to the same number.
- To deactivate your jazz caller tune ringtone subscription, simply give a call to the number 230 or send a text with the word ‘unsub’ to the same number.
Validity: The day charge for jazz ringtones is Rs. 2.01, and the day rate for IVR is Rs. 0.72 per minute (when dialing 2301).
- When dialed at the number 230, the cost of a call to the IVR is 2.84 rupees per minute.
- 7.99 Euros plus TVA for SMS Fees (applied to Content Download)
- Simply dialing *2302*1# will turn off the jazz caller tune ringtones.
- To unblock jazz caller tunes, use the following number combination: *2302*2#.
- Send your subscription request to RBT at Random to the number 6007.
- The cancellation of RBT subscriptions at random Cancel your subscription to 6007
The following is a list of the terms and conditions that pertain to jazz caller tunes:
- This service is available to customers who have either prepaid or postpaid accounts.
- If you activate both Mobitunes and Apni Dhun at the same time, you will be billed for the subscription on an individual basis for each service.
- The selection of content offered by Apni Dhun is comparable to that offered by Mobitunes.
- Warid customers are not permitted access to the Apni Dhun position.
The Final Word:
This article covers all the information you need to know about how to subscribe to jazz caller tune services and how to unsubscribe from those services. In addition to that, the terms and conditions that govern the use of this service are included. You can find additional details by going to the official website for jazz.